27 May 2010

I Know It Has Been A While

I know that it's been a while since my last post but I have been very busy with work and university. But hopefully over the next week or so I will at least have some photo's of my progress on all of my houses...
I have been very busy with the retreat cottage rethatching it and the staircase and staircase entrance for the scandinavian pine lodge!

ALSO!! I am having a dolls commissioned for me WOO! From Bella Belle Dolls!
They have some amazing dolls, so please check them out and the owner is really nice and ever so helpful.
http://www.bellabelledolls.co.uk/

Unfortunately I have made no more progress on the fantasy clock house or the Lundby main house, but I will do soon hopefully...

And yes I have bought another house, this I think will be my 6th house! ARGH! And I'm only 18, they are sooo addictive houses! I've bought the new Lundby stockholm house! :D Like new, so I can't wait to start adding my own touches here and there...

How do you you store yours? As I have no idea where to put mine at the moment, they're on various desks as we speak collecting dust :(

Hanxxx

1 comment:

  1. Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried within his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and care for you with all his heart...

    ===> 12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him work better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter of fact, triggering this powerful impulse is absolutely binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately find him open his soul and heart for you in a way he never expressed before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete