27 January 2010

Just some photo's of how it's going...

Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the original condition of the house. But here it is, I have decorated most of the rooms now...
















The last room is the lounge, still unsure of what colour to do it...
This is what most of the rooms looked like, all a bit ripped, damp and for some reason old tape on the walls around the windows. Maybe for the curtains? This is the last room to be tackled... Any idea's would be great, I was thinking green like the kitchen (picture in newer post) but what do you think?

















The Bathroom.
I rewallpapered a neutral cream and laid some nice wood effect flooring, which is actually craft paper!
I stuck to the original Lundby bathroom, because I love it a lot more than the newer lundby bathroom sets...

No comments:

Post a Comment