4 May 2010

I Have Finally Made Some Further Progress On My First Project!

My Lundby of the dump has been sitting around collecting dust, waiting for the perfect light for the bathroom, which I have finally found! So I have just installed it and carpeted part of the lounge, except I managed to get a lead stuck under the carpet, so I had to pick it out and lay anothe piece! So I will have to go out and buy some more soon to finish carpeting the lounge.

Then...

















And Now...
























I'm still not really sure as to what to do with the above room, it's the room that joins the bathroom and the kitchen together and I'm finding it really hard to furnish. I had thought about having it as the dining room but it looked empty and so did the kitchen, then I had bought a table tennis table (which I have now sold) as it was far to big for the room.
So if you have any idea's please let me know! The more the better, and I'm open to wacky one's :)

3 comments:

  1. Es una casa preciosa!!!!
    Te esta quedando genial.
    Puedes pasarte por este blog y coger ideas, tiene un monton de casas modernas preciosas
    http://dreamdollhouse.blogspot.com/
    Espero que te sirva de ayuda
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great blog! I've got loads of ideas now! Thanks for that :D
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanna I love your new dollhouse,it is so special!
    Miniregards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete