7 June 2010

My 1/6 Scale Dolls

As well as doll hosues I also have a passion for customizing 1/6 scale dolls and just wanted to share with you all my latest edition!
She is an obitsu pixie head and an obitsu normal type body (both white), but at the moment I am currently painting her head and blushing her body! Also I lost the screw somewhere under my computer desk for the neck attatchment and I can't see it anywhere! (Stupid contacts and glasses!)
Anyway here you go...



This was her after he first lot of blushing with pastels...




This is her first faceup as well, but the eyelashes on the left hand side are too large as I'm right handed, and the lips are too blobby...




This is her after her 2nd face-up, I corrected the eyelashes, and they look slightly better, but the lips are still turning out blobby even though I mixed the paint with loads of water... But I will have to give it another go. And I'm wondering whether or not to give her freckles???
She has no name yet as well any ideas? All she has told me so far is that she is a pixie, and she has been quite bossy and stroppy about the builders not finishing her apartment above my cupboard! Cheeky devil!

1 comment:

  1. She is cool. I am not good in giving names so I won't help I am affraid;) I love the first bluching she looks so strange and fragile there:)

    ReplyDelete