Ok yes I know I said that I wasn't going to start anything on my fantasy clock! But I couldn't resist...
Today I bought some plain and really cheap glass bottles
- Waterlcolour wash a strip of paper
- Cut the strip to label sized labels
- Stick the labels onto the side of the glass, it doesn't matter where really
- Paint a border again with watercolours, I use my Windsor & Newton watercolours; they're a really good set!
- Next get your boyfriend to come and paint some fake scribbles on, which resemble writing
All that you'll need to do know is fill them with bits and bobs!
I also bought these two decanters, which I'm going to fill with some kind of 'gunk'...
I got my inspiration for this little project from these really interesting blogs...
I love SteamPunk! If any of you live in England you should visit the Science Museum in Oxford (my home town) as they have a really good SteamPunk exhibit on at the moment!
A good Harry Potter inspired room box!